Image: Gerd Altmann
SERVING 70 CLIENTS IN 15 INDUSTRY SEGMENTS
Photo: Dóra Kalmár
Our approach includes a human look at people and relationships. First, we “crack the genetic code” of the client company. We study and deeply understand its organizational culture, its processes, its portfolio of products and services, and its business strategy.
Then, through an extensive network of contacts updated proactively, we analyze the market and search for the most qualified professionals and executives for the client’s needs, and suitable for working in that particular organizational environment. Hence the choice of the name DNA Hunter.
As time went by, DNA Hunter expanded its business and today, in addition to executive search, we also provide client’s workforce enablement, and even supplementary functions, with strategic advisory and market research.
DNA HUNTER FACTS SUMMARY
- 12 years of experience in the Brazilian and international market
- More than 70 clients in 15 industry segments
- Senior leadership combines decades of experience in the professional market with robust academic education
- Ability to understand clients’ business and challenges
- Knowledge of the Brazilian market, culture and local laws
- Solid partnerships to complement knowledge in international markets, whenever necessary
- Expanded network with thousands of contacts
- Member of EMA Partners network with global presence on 5 continents and the collaboration of more than 200 consultants
- Base of previously selected candidates available for clients
- Unique Recruitment and Selection Management (R&S) / Application Tracking System (ATS) methodology and tool
- Planning and strategy tailored for each need and search, an approach that has been polished by hundreds of projects
- Principles of respect of all involved, contractors and candidates
- Valuing of candidates’ intellectual and emotional capital
- Harmonization of interests among candidates’ aspirations, clients’ demands and companies’s cultures