UEFI/BIOS SECURITY DEVELOPMENT MASTER (55834)
Our client is one of the largest science and technology institutes in Brazil, associated with one of the largest technology companies in the world. As they are a R&D Institute, this role needs to be based in Brazil. So, if you are from outside of Brazil, please, be invited to move to the country!
- Windows PC Architecture on Intel/AMD platform
- UEFI/BIOS Firmware Architecture
- Ability to design and develop new BIOS features
- Knowledge on general Windows laptops
- Strong C/C++ Language programming skills
- Secure Development skills
- UEFI Secure Boot
- Data protection/Cryptography
- Language Skill: Advanced English
- Optional skills:
- Ability to design and develop Windows device driver
- UEFI/BIOS B2B features development
- UEFI/BIOS threats analysis and protection
- Intel/AMD architecture emulators and debuggers
- B2B UEFI/BIOS features research and PoC
- Development of B2B UEFI/BIOS features
- Below OS security features research and development
- Other UEFI/BIOS solutions research and development
- ACPI framework and drivers building
- Devices remote management
ATENÇÃO: Nem todas as vagas abertas estão publicadas por motivo de confidencialidade. Registre seu CV em nossa base de candidatos e garanta que será considerado em projetos futuros.
ATTENTION: Not every open position is published for confidentiality reasons. Register your resume in our candidate base and make sure you will be considered in future projects.